Well Integrative Family Medicine offers a patient-centered Integrative approach to medicine, looking at and treating the whole person. Our goal is to help our patients be well, in every way.
- You are a partner in your health care.We see each patient as a unique individual, not just a set of symptoms.
- We focus on patient-centered care. You collaborate to become well, rather than just “not sick.”
- We integrate the best medical practices.
- We bring together traditional Western medical practices with what is sometimes considered “alternative” or “integrative” medicine such as Functional Medicine, creating a focus on prevention through nutrition, diet, and exercise; use of the latest laboratory testing and other diagnostic techniques; and prescribed combinations of drugs and/or botanical medicines, supplements, therapeutic diets, detoxification programs, or stress-management techniques.
- Your underlying conditions are addressed.
- Dr. Weiler specializes in “upstream” medicine. Upstream medicine is the idea of treating the root cause “upstream”, rather than just the symptom that appears “downstream.” Upstream conditions include the interactions between genetics, environment and lifestyle that can affect patient health.
- We focus on prevention.
- Dr. Amy Weiler’s compassionate and holistic philosophy is based on the idea that wellness begins with the mind-body-spirit connection. Your diet and lifestyle are examined and appropriate changes are suggested.
Our goal is to help our patients
GET WELL. STAY WELL. BE WELL.